|I simply love fall fashions. They tend to be more tailored and extra cozy to move us into the colder months. I know it’s hard to think about fall when you’re still sweltering in the heat, but it’s going to come before you know it. As you start thinking about your fall and winter maternity wardrobe, I wanted to give you a sneak peak of some of my fall collection, as well as some styling suggestions for accessories that will help complete your look. Enjoy!|
|The first look I assembled is a casual look that is very versatile and classic. For those days you are running errands with your wee ones or having lunch with the girls.
|The second look is a great look for a day at the office, when you want to look stylish without a lot of fuss.
|As many of you already know, I design many of my clothes to work just as well after pregnancy as they do during. This is a great example as I’m wearing the Greenwich dress on the cover of New York Family and as far as I know I’m not pregnant!|
|Here are some styling suggestions for this amazing dress, a great look for the weekend.
|This look is feminine and a bit flirty channeling 60′s glam. I included a fuchsia clutch for an extra pop of color, perfect for date night.
|The final look is for that special night out on the town. Paired with sparkly flats or fabulous heels.
- If Kate Middleton Is Pregnant With Twins, Here’s What She Should Expect
- How Many Families Can’t Afford Diapers? More Than You’d Think
- Your Kids Are Jealous of Your iPhone—But Not For The Reason You Think
- Does Jennifer Lopez’s Booty Video Make Her a Bad Mom?
- Dear Carrie Underwood (And Everyone Else!): What You Really Need for a New Baby