Skip to content

items in bag
Subtotal:

The Dream Team

As you can imagine this time of my life is both very exciting (and nerve-racking) on a personal level and a professional one.  Everything is going at a thousand miles an hour and as I was pouring through my hundreds of emails that came in this morning I was bowled over by what an amazing team of people work at Rosie Pope Maternity and MomPrep. 

 

It is me twit twittering, blogging and designing away, but behind me there is a group of people who are incredibly talented, intelligent and motivated and are as much a part of this crazy journey as I am.  Before I become a demanding diva insisting on only Gold M+Ms in my dressing room (with matching gilded lilies) I wanted to use this blog post as an opportunity to not only thank them but to tell you all it takes a village, a village of amazing individuals, to grow a company like this and I feel so fortunate that we have our ever expanding Dream Team to make this all possible.

 

I wish you could have seen most of their faces when I first suggested they come on board to Rosie Pope Maternity and MomPrep, because each member of our team have wildly different backgrounds but that is one of the things I love so much about them.  Through the weeks and months of persuasion (lots of enticing dancing and ballads sung by moi) they realized I was not crazy (I hope) and came on board for this adventure. 

 

So I take my hat off here to the good and talented people that make up this Dream Team.  If there was an Oscar for reality TV shows we’d win it and I’d thank you all then, but as there isn’t here is to blog posts! 

 

Comment Feed

5 Responses

  1. What a great post! I think more often than not on any level, mangers, owners and people in charge completely forget about their support team. Nobody can do everything all the time and a great leader recognizes that. It seems to me you’ve got a great team because you are a great person, it all goes hand in hand. Kudos!

  2. Rosie, this is just a general comment I want to make, which is that I love you! I saw you on “Bethenney Getting Married” and though you wre so charming and camera-friendly and easy on the eyes! Did you model at all, because you’re gorgeous! I am watching your show’s sneek peak and love it! Keep up the great work!

  3. I just watched your show “Pregnant in Heels” and was a little disturbed by it. You have great idea’s , however the people on your show are ridiculous. They do not even represent 1% of the American population. I currently have a newborn in the NICU who was born at 24 weeks weighing 1 Pound 5 0z. She has been there three months now and is fighting for her life. Watching your show actually made me sick to my stomach knowing that these kind of women would be represented on TV. Just because they have money does not make them worth anything. I am an RN who works in the ICU myself and witnesses life changing experiences on a daily basis. Your intentions and knowledge appear genuine, however the people your are representing to everyone else, basically do not relate, especially during these slow economic times.

  4. @KEESSARY- First let me say I understand how hard it is to have a baby in the NICU…I had three. You have to remember though you were watching the Bravo network which more often than not is filming the 1% of America with obscene amounts of money that the other 99% of us do not have. I do understand your frustration with the show I felt similar at first, then I remembered I was watching Bravo. That’s what they do. If you are looking to see more of the everyday person watch TLC shows. For me watching Bravo makes me feel better about myself because I realize what’s important in life and appreciate it. I feeel like many of the characters on some of their shows are really sad people inside and have no idea what it means to live life in a positive fashion. I LOVE the fact that Rosie understands her clients are unconventional to say the least. I think she has a great thing going where she gives these people a glimpse of their insanity and reels them in a bit.

  5. I absolutely love open discussions, debate and am open to criticism of the brand, myself and Pregnant In Heels…but we also want this to be a safe place for our readers to share their thoughts and feelings openly without fear or harassment by others. When someone crosses that line we sadly have to remove them from this community to respect and protect the other users here. We hope you understand. We have removed several comments and banned a user from this comment thread that we feel were inappropriate and attacked other readers. Best, Rosie Pope

You must be logged in to post a comment.